Dr. Ingui is a licensed medical examiner through the United States Department of Transportation and is happy to provide the required DOT Medical Exam as per the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) regulations. Dr. Ingui is listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, his NRCME # is 9813262912. Here are some details about the exam process.
- The exam process will take about 60 minutes and costs $125.
- You must bring appropriate paperwork to the exam: Drivers license, exemption certificates (if applicable), etc.
- You will be required to provide a urine sample at the time of the exam.
- If all medical exam standards are met, Dr. Ingui will issue a Medical Certificate which will be valid for up to 24 months.
- If you have any questions about the process or would like to schedule your DOT Medical exam please contact us. Dr. Ingui is happy to answer any questions and/or concerns.